Monday, April 17, 2017

Macaron Monday Link Up

How cute are these macarons?
Be sure to click on photo for source, but not before you play along ;)


When I saw the inspiration I knew I had to create a couple of cards using my Homestead Collection by Authentique, which of course paired up nicely with some of my stamps.

First up I used Sassy Bessie by Unity.  I had fun paper piecing her.  

I used a MFT die for the fence and the talking bubble is from PTI.

I was inspired by this sketch.... of course the fence covers up the rolling hills :)

Next up I had to use these Stampin' UP! cuties again, and paired them with a SugarPea sentiment. 





Of course I had to share some Jamberry cuteness to go along with the cute Macarons.  Did you know that we had wraps in children's sizes?  Yep... from ages 3 to about 8 these should fit!  Be sure to click on the photo for the whole collection.  








3 comments:

  1. The patterns on those farm animals is such a charming look!! LOVE your fenced in pasture for your cow! Thank you for playing along with us at Freshly Made Sketches.

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are so fun! I really like your gingham cow and crazy chickens. That one with all the hair makes me smile. Gosh you used pattern paper to perfection here! You are good! They make nail wraps for little ones, too. Fascinating!

    ReplyDelete