Tuesday, December 8, 2015

Mani in a Tube stocking stuffer

I love gift giving.   How about you?  I feel it is not the price but the thought.

I wanted to give my Student Teacher a little something as she is doing such a great job.  Well what young girl wouldn't love to have some pretty nails over the holidays?



I packaged up some Jamberry wraps in a plastic tube (on sale right now from SRM Stickers), along with a file, orange stick and a wipe.



 Everything she needs for a quick and easy salon style manicure.  I was a student once, there is not usually extra money for little things for yourself so I hope that she likes it.


Products Used:
Pattern Paper: Cozy Christmas by My Mind's Eye
Tube and Sticker: SRM Stickers
Die: Papertrey Ink
Twine: Divine Twine

Do you still need a stocking stuffer? 

Jamberry makes a great gift!  


Order by December 15th to ensure Christmas Deliver!

Visit my website for more products and information!








No comments:

Post a Comment